2305 N. Charles Street
The Help Desk Assistant is responsible for providing excellent customer service to employees, community partners, and other systems users in a professional and courteous manner while ensuring timely resolution to customer technology and database concerns. The Help Desk Assistant will also be the interface to technology needs related to meetings and events for Family League Employees.
- Receive, prioritize, and address help desk requests for all databases and content management systems supported by Family League (to include, but not limited to: grants management system (Fluxx), custom program compliance and data collection systems, meal tracking (MinuteMenu), and other Access-based databases.
- Coordinate webinars and web-based meetings through GoToMeeting and other conferencing technologies.
- Assist with the setup, execution, and teardown of meetings, trainings, and other special events that require technology usage.
- Ensure safe and proper storage of all technology equipment when not in use.
- Work in tandem with outsourced technology management firm to ensure efficiency of repairs and solutions to internal technology systems, software, and hardware.
- Maintain accurate asset inventory, coordinate disposal of items when necessary.
- Provide support in the development of user educational webinars relevant to the systems used at Family League.
- Set up audio visual equipment and record special events, instructional films, streaming video presentations and/or instructional projects.
- Aid in coordination of timely upgrades and software rollouts for internal and external customers.
- Lead new hire orientations to internal technology systems.
- Attend all required organizational meetings, training sessions, and special events.
- Support organizational efforts to create equitable, inclusive, and diverse opportunities for the children and families of Baltimore City.
Family League is proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Medical Deductible paid through HRA
- 401k with company match
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Free Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more about this position and to apply online, click here.
Family League of Baltimore values a diverse workforce reflective of the community we serve. Family League of Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religious and or political beliefs. We recruit, employ, retain, compensate, train, promote, discipline, terminate and treat all employees and job applicants based solely on qualification, performance and competence.