If you are looking for an organization where your gifts, talents, skills and abilities contribute to a greater cause, join our team.
Our Mission: Ending modern slavery through education, advocacy and empowering survivors of human trafficking.
About Us: The Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking (CAST) is a Los Angeles based nonprofit organization that is working to put an end to modern slavery and human trafficking through comprehensive, lifesaving services to survivors and a platform to advocate for groundbreaking policies and legislation. Over the past two decades, CAST has supported thousands of survivors through every phase of their journey to freedom from counseling, to legal resources, to housing, educational and leadership training and mentorship. Through these programs, CAST has helped empower survivors to overcome their traumatic pasts and become leading voices in shaping policy and public awareness to ultimately put an end to the fastest growing criminal enterprise of the 21st century.
CAST offers generous benefits, including medical, life, disability, paid sick/vacation time, and a 403(b) plan. Additionally, we provide you an opportunity to work with a team of committed individuals, where you are supported and given every chance to succeed.
CAST has an immediate opening for an OPERATIONS MANAGER in our Los Angeles Office.
This position is responsible for human resource administrative function, systems management, office administration and facility management/coordination.
Excellent Organizational Skils
Interpersonal Relationship Building Skills
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Vendor management
- Oversee all organization, purchasing and negotiate lease agreements with copier suppliers, building managers, office supply
- Responsible for all organizational insurance management
- Manage and oversee all organization insurance policies (work comp, general liability, etc.)
- Responsible for overseeing and driving employee engagement
- Oversee and manage the Performance Review Process through Bamboo HR. Support managers and employees in the process. Hold managers accountable to meeting deadlines.
- Human resources, recruiting, hiring and orienting new employees, HR compliance, workers compensation claims, process terminations
- Managing CAST comprehensive benefit package and benefits administration
- Leading the employee development training initiatives
- Oversee employee retention and development
- Lead drive of Bamboo HR (HRIS System)
- Ensuring all month end remittances of source documents (timesheets, payment requests, reports and HR Documents)
- Procurement and maintenance of computer hardware in conjunction with ITConsultant
- Serve as the point of contact for IT Consultants
- Information Systems management Key contact for internet systems for CAST to include CAST services data base (Quick Base), Bamboo HR (HRIS System), ADP Payroll System
- Implementation of internal communications/intranet that serves as the primary communication channel
Routine Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the executive team.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Responsible for supervising Receptionist Trainees and Operations Assistant. Responsible for hiring, performance planning and development, corrective action, work assignments, employee relation issues, and terminations.
This position reports to the COO.
Ability to work well with other employees, consultants, and vendors.
This position requires a moderate level of decision-making ability.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with and managing HRIS system and integration of multiple systems, data importing and exporting. (ADP and Bamboo HR preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing cloud-based database systems. Ability to move data across multiple platforms.
Education And/Or Experience
Required: At least 5 years' experience to successfully perform this job. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Required: SHRM Certification, Valid Driver's License
CAST is an equal opportunity employer. Selection will be based solely on merit and will be without discrimination because of age, race, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
Rich Benefits program including Medical, life, disability, paid sick/vacation time and 403(b) plan with organizational match
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.