Details: Competitive Compensation Package
District of Columbia
Student Systems Manager
Position Summary: This position will monitor and provide reports on critical data points on school enrollment and student achievement to inform school and home office leadership decisions and interventions. The Student Systems Manager is responsible for campus enrollment and registration compliance. This position is also responsible for master scheduling, credit and grade monitoring as well as test coordination.
The Company: Chavez Schools is a pioneer in the education reform movement in Washington DC and is the only network in DC with a public policy mission. We are a network of three charter schools across three campuses in Washington DC that offers employees the opportunity to focus on students’ academic growth, empowers professionals to utilize curriculum to create engaging lessons, and supports teachers with mentors, coaches and meaningful professional opportunities. Chavez Schools is known for developing teachers into leaders and for empowering our students to be agents of change in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads onsite enrollment/re-enrollment process
- Maintains all permanent scholar records: grade reports, transcripts, cumulative folders, medical files, emergency contact, etal; inputs data in PowerSchool
- Ensures compliance related to scholar records (i.e. registration documentation, confidentiality of student records, withdrawal procedures, grading, scheduling, summer school, credit recovery, enrollment audit, grade changes)
- Manages withdrawal/transfer processes
- Prepare and manage student schedules and class enrollment
- Prepares grade notices, including progress reports and report cards
- Review, monitor, and manage student gradebooks and reporting on pass rates to the leadership team
- Provide backup support to main office functions
- Assists in distribution, collection and coordination of testing materials
- Other duties as assigned
Why Should You Apply?
- You are committed to student achievement and empowerment
- Chavez offers competitive salaries and generous benefit programs
- Impactful hours (7:45-4:30) that include dedicated time for professional development and co-planning
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within our Network.
The Applications Process
- Complete the online application on our website HERE or send your resume to email@example.com.
- HR Team will schedule a phone interview and performance task
- Qualified candidates will be invited to an onsite 360-degree interview process.
Minimum Education Required