MHP Salud is currently seeking at least two Program Directors. MHP Salud is a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, as well as provides support services to other agencies who wish to start-up or strengthen their Community Health Worker programs,
Position will be located either in Ypsilanti, Michigan, or in Florida Tampa Bay Area. Although the full job description is available on our website posting, the successful candidate will be fully bilingual in written and spoken Spanish and English (bicultural competency highly preferred). Key position responsibilities include:
· Direct all activities and programs that fall under the auspices of program, including personnel, facility and program issues to insure quality of programming.
· Recruit, hire and provide orientation and evaluation of all staff
· Write narrative reports and performs program and data analysis as needed.
· Monitor, guides, and implements strategic plan and performance outcomes of the grant to ensure program compliance.
· Administer, monitor and control budgets in accordance with organizational, funder, state and federal guidelines.
Successful applicant will have a Bachelors degree in public health, public administration, or other related discipline with a Master’s degree in related area highly preferred; 2-5 years experience in related field; be highly competent with technology and software use; and experience in program implementation. Please see website for full job description.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 403 (B) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $53,000-$61,000, DOQ.
Complete application online at www.mhpsalud.org and attach the following components.
- Completed MHP job application from website (http://mhpsalud.org/get-involved/job-postings/)
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for three professional references (needed at time of Interview)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. MHP Salud will contact qualified candidates by email. Applicant screening begins on July 26 with video interviews beginning around August 1 and final personal interviews early August. Expected start date for position(s) would be no later than August 27.
Employer pays 100% of employee premiums, 75% of premiums for employee +1 plans, and 85% of premiums for family plans. Employer pays 100% of employee dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents. Employer-paid life insurance, 403(B) retirement plan, 13 paid holidays, 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and 152 hours of leave in first year.
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish. Bicultural competency highly preferred.
Minimum Education Required