The Program Assistant will report to the Director of Permanent Supportive Housing and assist the Department with contract compliance and quality assurance. S/he will be responsible for integrating, streamlining, and enhancing program reports, case files, and other program tracking tools, in order to assure audit readiness and overall program efficiency.
• General administrative work (filing, scheduling meetings with families, brokering community resources for clients)
• Coordinate supply order list across the PSH department
• Perform Quality Assurance /Audit Readiness Checks (random chart and data management audits.
• Update the onboarding procedure for new PSH employees.
• Coordinate and manage professional development training schedule/tracking for the team.
• Enter notes into the CATCH database
• Serve as a point of contact for TANF Employment Providers (TEP) and attend monthly TEP meetings
• Track program entries and exits by maintaining occupancy reports.
• Submit weekly vacancy reports
• Manage master client rosters
• Complete client satisfaction surveys (biannually)
• Upload rosters, occupancy reports, and case management documents to SharePoint
• Maintain the calendar for departmental reports
• Monitor gift card purchases
• Collect client purchase receipts and client acknowledgment forms from case managers
• Update the Unusual Incident Report Binder
• Oversee rental payment spreadsheets
• Oversee the team meeting facilitation schedule and send staff reminders
• Other duties as required
EDUCATIONAL & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in human services
• Minimum two years of experience in social/human services field required
• Ability to lift 20-30 pounds
• Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods
• Knowledge of MS Office software (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Google Docs
• Knowledge of Outlook and the internet
• May require some weekend and evening hours
• Travel within the Washington, DC community is required
• Valid driver’s license and vehicle required, as well as proof of auto insurance
SALARY AND BENEFITS
$50K - $55K
The Program Assistant will report to the Director of Permanent Supportive Housing and assist the Department with contract compliance and quality assurance. S/he will be responsible for integrating, streamlining, and…