FloridaStrong is growing its digital capacity and is looking for a Creative Digital Producer to bring the powerful stories of everyday Floridians to life, helping to drive narratives to expose the truth about who is looking out for working families. Ideal candidates are designers who love creating compelling visuals to help deliver high-impact messaging to shape public dialogue. The best candidates will have a background in all stages of media production with the ability to take complex ideas or stories and get them across visually with speed and clarity.
This position is based in Miami, FL, but may require occasional travel.
· Produce a variety of video products for broadcasting, video streaming, and digital
· Design graphics for email, social media, and digital advertising
· Create motion graphics for social media platforms
· Plans and performs video post-production tasks
· Work on a variety of video projects like motion text and graphics over footage to completely animated videos
· Manages web-related video content
· Propose new ideas and concepts for digital video content
· From time to time, filming interviews with people to share their stories
Skills & Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Political Science, Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or design related field preferred
· Experience in progressive political campaigns or issue advocacy
· Ability to execute in all stages of media production from storyboard creation, basic shooting, post-production, animation, editing, and final delivery for various media outlets.
· High proficiency in Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro
· Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, basic color correction, media encoding, codec for various display/distribution platforms
· Demonstrated understanding of paid media and organic digital video distribution strategies and platforms including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual skills, with an ability to create high-quality content
· Creative, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-directed
· Strong storytelling skills, with the ability to quickly respond to current news and events
· Familiarity with current design styles and trends
· Interest in upcoming design mediums and tactics
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
· Flexible and has ability to shift gears quickly between multiple campaigns and projects
· Commitment to progressive politics and issues
· A knowledge of and comfort level with trends and developments in Florida politics, campaigns and advocacy communities is strongly preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or work samples to email@example.com. Preference will be given to applications received by April 20 but will remain open until filled.