El Barrio's Operation Fightback, Inc. is seeking an Outreach, Recruitment and Intake Specialist for immediate hire.
· Associates Degree with at least 2 years of marketing, recruitment, intake and/or related experience in a community based setting preferred; alternative mix of education and experience will be considered.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
· Strong computer skills that include Microsoft Office and content design.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively individually in the community and as a team member.
· Bilingual Spanish proficiency preferred.
The duties of the Outreach, Recruitment and Intake Specialist include:
·Become intimately familiar with all eligibility and suitability guidelines for each of EBOF’s contract programs as well as the services, benefits, and goals of each project;
·Develop a hard copy marketing, outreach, and recruitment plan to ensure full timely enrollment into each of EBOF’s programs to include printed material (letters, flyers, brochures), digital content, advertisements, etc.;
·Keep informed about the programs and services available to residents of the local community and create person-to-person linkages with representatives of those agencies in order to maximize cross-referral opportunities;
·Conduct outreach and recruitment activities that include, but are not limited to, disseminating information to the community via flyer posting, mailings, facilitating presentations with other community providers and conducting orientation sessions for applicants and referral partners;
·Ensure that outreach & recruitment efforts meet the timeline set forth by the Executive Director in order to meet contractual milestone guidelines and timeframes;
·Arrange media packages, public service announcements, and press releases;
·Perform all aspects of the intake and registration process, including the administration of the TABE test, scheduling intake appointments, conducting eligibility/suitability assessments, and creating and compiling participant folders;
·Engage with other program personnel in the development and implementation of recruitment and intake activities, as well as next step facilitation;
· Prepare statistical and narrative reports regularly that quantify, explain, and demonstrate all recruitment and intake efforts for review by the Executive Director or his designee and maintain digital and hard copy records of work performed for review as needed;
·Perform all other assigned, pertinent tasks expressed or implied in this job description.
Medical, Vision, PTO, 403(b)
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply via email with resume and cover letter attached in pdf format to email@example.com. No phone calls. No faxes.