Details: competitive salary and benefits
825 Eighth Avenue
The Sr. Specialist, Gift Processing/Sustainer Program oversees the operations of the sustainer program for each of the three stations, including ensuring gifts and pledge updates are processed correctly, overseeing donor inquiries, and ensuring donor accounts are correctly flagged. Additional responsibilities include:
· Manage the daily Sustainer Web Gifts uploads for all three stations as well as review Pledge uploads
· Manage the monthly EFT (electronic fund transfer) sustainer donor donations;
· Serve as the primary contact for Member & Viewer Relations and database operations when it comes to sustainer questions and queries;
· Perform weekly, quarterly, and yearly file hygiene activities on accounts, benefits, and donations;
· Manage credit card reject process;
· Manage year-end activities, including annual benefit auto-renew (BAR) process and year-end statements;
· Evaluate systems and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and revenue with a keen eye on retention and recovery processes;
· Implement new retention and recovery techniques as requested.
· A minimum of 4 years of experience working with monthly giving programs and a BA/BS or equivalent experience
· Understanding of key fundraising metrics especially when it comes to the goals of a healthy monthly giving program;
· Experience with CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) and e-CRM software platforms ;
· Ability to manage cross-functional projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment using tact and diplomacy in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters;
· Demonstrated ability to set priorities and resolve routine business problems;
· Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with the public, donors, staff and vendors.
· Experience supervising staff preferred.
Candidates with experience working with direct response programs are preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply online at www.wnet.org/careers.
WNET New York Public Media
825 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10019
WNET is an Equal Opportunity Employer.