Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager
- Job posted by Child Care Resources, King County and Pierce County
Purpose: The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager is tasked with leading the organization’s evaluation and quality assurance efforts. The purpose of the Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager position is to ensure compliance with program expectations and outcomes, facilitate agency wide reporting, data management/analysis and to promote continuous quality improvement (CQI). The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager supports the implementation and evaluation of program goals, objectives and outcomes as defined by our annual plan, strategic plan and funder requirements; implements and monitors effective agency-wide data collection and reporting systems. In addition, the Manager manages outcomes reporting and program compliance for grants/contracts; and implements procedures for ensuring that data and information are shared across the agency, and used to proactively inform business decisions.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Nature & Scope: The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager is a member of the Management Team and as such, is responsible for actively contributing to the strategic objectives of the organization. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer. They are accountable to:
• Work with program staff, Business Services team, Chief Operations Officer, and program specialists to develop, implement and monitor effective systems for CCRs data and reporting across all grants, funder reporting requirements and internal data analysis needs;
• Support agency-wide definition of program goals, objectives and measures, strategic plan implementation, development and utilization of Theories of Change, and program evaluation; produce written reports and analyses;
• Maximize the potential of current data systems, ensure data quality and develop and produce dashboards, reports, internal audits and analyses; support ongoing staff training;
• Ensure that deliverables for new opportunities and/or continued funding agreements are in alignment with current data collection tools and/or reflect funding to support data base enhancements;
• Maintain comprehensive list of staff development and training requirements as they relate to tools, systems and data;
• Create and own dashboards for various audiences as well as other tools to move CCR into a space of high data accountability.
The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager works in partnership with the Provider and Family Services Directors to identify outcomes, metrics and to utilize data analysis tools to illustrate program
efficacy, frequently responding to their needs for analysis. In addition, this Manager helps identify areas of alignment, overlap and opportunities for cross-team collaboration and engagement.
The Evaluation and Quality Assurance Manager works cooperatively with Business Services to ensure grant compliance, appropriate management of data and dissemination.
Comprehensive medical, vision, dental, LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance. 100% employer paid for employee coverage. Additional voluntary coverage available. 401k, generous PTO, Extended Illness benefit and paid holidays. Generous package!
Minimum Education Required