Details: The position is full time at a competitive wage and based in our Portland office.
565 Congress Street
Maine People's Alliance (MPA) is Maine’s largest community action group with 32,000 members across Maine. Since 1982, we have engaged everyday Mainers in campaigns for social, economic, environmental and racial justice.
MPA is currently accepting inquiries for a Data Manager. This new position will be responsible for:
· Designing and implementing systems for maintaining and enhancing the data in MPA’s membership database,
· Overseeing major upgrades to our current CiviCRM database system so that it can meet MPA’s complex data needs (including working with all staff to identify database needs and usage requirements, designing systems to ensure a secure multi-user interface, seamless VAN integrations, sophisticated email delivery system, etc),
· Conducting regular data analytics with the goal of informing MPA’s fundraising, organizing, canvass and communications programs.
A qualified applicant should possess:
· At least 3 years of experience managing data systems for social change of progressive campaign work,
· Working knowledge of CRM and Drupal platforms,
· Deep familiarity with VAN,
· Working knowledge of html,
· Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter).
MPA is an equal opportunity employer.
Competitive benefits offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a one-page letter of interest, resume, and three references via e-mail to MPA Member Programs Director Bridget Surber, Bridget@MainePeoplesAlliance.org . Please title your email “Data Manager Application (Your Name).”