455 Massachusetts Avenue NW
American Bridge 21st Century PAC, a progressive research and communications organization dedicated to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions, is hiring a communications professional for its Washington, D.C. office. The Deputy Communications Director for U.S. Senate campaigns will be an on-the-record spokesperson and a key player in the 2018 U.S. Senate races.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with political reporters in Washington, D.C. and battleground states;
- Serve as an on-the-record spokesperson;
- Write press releases, op-eds, and memos to the press; and
- Seek out strategic opportunities for rapid response.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in political communication;
- Experience on statewide campaigns or the Hill preferred;
- Demonstrated experience and success with pitching media;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Track record of creativity, initiative, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the link provided. Please also respond to the required questions; feel free to provide greater detail in your cover letter.
American Bridge 21st Century PAC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.