Details: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
10 Davol Square
About Social Enterprise Greenhouse
Based in Providence, Rhode Island, Social Enterprise Greenhouse helps grow businesses that change lives, harnessing the creative energy of its entrepreneurs to cultivate high-impact, purpose-driven, sustainable businesses. Our rapidly growing and highly committed team offers a comprehensive menu of services including:
- Business development services including workshops, an Accelerator program, and later stage customized strategy support;
- The SEG Hub, a co-working and community space;
- A loan fund and accompanying technical assistance;
- A Talent Matchmaking program to engage students in learning about and supporting social enterprises.
About The SEG Hub
The SEG Hub is Rhode Island’s first community and co-working space where social entrepreneurs, advisors and business professionals come together to network, collaborate and positively impact our community. Since opening we have had more than 200 entrepreneurs call the SEG Hub home and benefit from the services and currently, we host 100 members. Co-working provides entrepreneurs with office amenities such as printing, mail, wifi, and conference rooms at different membership levels to fit their needs. Recently, we decided to expand the SEG Hub to include 3,000+ new square feet with 8 new offices, another conference room, and a workshop space. The SEG Hub continues to be THE place for the impact community.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and Measurement and COO, the SEG Hub Manager will lead co-working management and administration including: physical operations, co-working membership management and intake/execution of events and meeting space. The SEG Hub manager will also lead SEG Hub community engagement and support programming.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead SEG Hub membership services including new member recruitment, orientation and billing. Track membership activities in Salesforce system.
- Oversee operations of the SEG Hub physical space, including supply management, cleaning services and other Hub amenities: mail, printing, WIFI, etc.
- Manage event and room rental requests, specifically intake and scheduling, billing, staff scheduling and maintaining excellent rental condition and service.
- Continue developing systems and processes to improve SEG Hub operations.
- Sustain customer satisfaction providing feedback channels, addressing members concerns and co-creating an inclusive, safe co-working space.
- Support community building between members through programming and activities.
- Build and sustain relationships with vendors and community partners such as building management, service providers and the Jewelry District community.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3+ years office management experience;
- Demonstrated success (formal or informal) in a customer service environment via innate curiosity about others;
- Detail-oriented individual who can execute on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment;
- Technology proficiency with office management systems and office computer networks;
- Experience improving systems or operations;
- Commitment towards social impact;
- Works well both independently and collaboratively;
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Event management experience (preferred but not required).
Employee will be eligible for SEG employee benefits package.
Minimum Education Required