700 Virginia Street
Youth Programs Manager - We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a chance to make a difference.
The Company: FareStart’s restaurants, cafes, and catering services provide opportunities for our students, apprentices, and employees to work side by side creating great food and better lives.
The Job: The Youth Programs Manager is responsible for effectively leading and managing the Youth Barista and Youth Culinary Job Training Programs with the goal of supporting youth who are experiencing significant barriers and trauma to successful outcomes in employment and education. The Program manager works closely with the operations team and program partners to ensure the programs will meet enrollment, outcome, training, and student support goals. Qualifications include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as youth development programs manager supervising multiple staff
- 2-3 years of experience working with/and ability to form relationships with diverse youth experiencing significant barriers and trauma including homelessness, incarceration, gang activity, poverty, foster care, etc.
- Skilled at working in a harm reduction environment to support youth in meeting them “where they’re at” while holding them accountable to high standards and expectations
- Experience working in youth workforce development and/or education background preferred
- Experience working with external program partners required
- Food service experience preferred
- Proven experience growing and developing staff
- A passion for excellence through teamwork, positive change and communication
The Location: Pacific Tower, 1200 12th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98144
Why Should You Apply?
- Great team
- Great benefits
- Growing organization
- Rewarding work
FareStart is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum Education Required