Details: Salary will be competitive for the field.
Amazon Frontlines (www.amazonfrontlines.org)-- formally known as Give ClearWater, is a US 501c3 organization based in the Ecuadorian Amazon working alongside the indigenous organization Alianza Ceibo (www.alianzaceibo.org) and the communities of four indigenous nations to advance indigenous rights and autonomy, protect indigenous rainforest territories and cultures, and conserve some of the most biodiverse rainforest on Earth and one of our planet’s greatest defenses against climate change.
We seek an experienced fundraising consultant to design and execute a fundraising campaign strategy that includes cultivating prospective major donors and institutional donors and organizing a series of donor prospecting events in the San Francisco Bay Area in September and October, 2018, and overseeing follow up to these events in November. This is a 4-month contract with the possibility of an extension. Work can take place remotely but candidate should be based in the SF Bay Area.
- Develop a 4-month fundraising plan centered around 2 donor prospecting events in October and systems to facilitate implementation
- Work with Amazon Frontlines Board, Executive Director, and Development Coordinator to evaluate and organize fundraising leads and assets, including comprehensive donor analysis
- Research and develop donor engagement strategies:
- Analyze donor database and conduct individualized prospect research;
- Create prospect profiles and pipeline;
- Segment prospect pipeline and develop personalized donor engagement strategies for Board members, Executive Director and other Amazon Frontlines leadership
- Lead planning and production of 2 major donor prospecting events in October
- Attend events and liaise with donor prospects and Amazon Frontlines board
- Develop a plan and produce materials to facilitate event follow up in October and November
- At least 5 years experience in non-profit fundraising
- Proven experience in event planning and production
- Well-organized and strong project management skills and naturally proactive
- Passionate about human rights and the environment
- Strong communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience interacting with prospective donors and institutional leaders
Qualified candidates should send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 20th, 2018.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required