1216 Pine St, Suite 300
Community mental health and addiction services non-profit looking for a Psychiatrist or Psychiatric ARNP who will be responsible for assuring that all agency clients receive appropriate evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment. Flexible schedule. Salary DOE. Generous benefits: sick/vacation/holiday leave, medical and dental plan. Send COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com.
- Proper Education, training and licensure (ABPN certified) to perform as Medical Prescriber.
- Willingness to provide quality clinical supervision to clinicians within a team environment
- Experience working effectively within teams
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated experience within a community mental health facility
- Demonstrated knowledge of sexual minority, cross-cultural, chemical dependency issues
- Ability to complete assigned tasks, accept responsibility and meet all WAC and funding requirements for appropriate client supervision and treatment
- Participate in the development, approval and review of all policies, procedures and protocols that govern clinical care.
- Assist Medical Director in ensuring the availability of adequate psychiatric staffing to provide clinical, medical, administrative leadership, and clinical care throughout the system.
- Assist all clinical staff receive appropriate clinical supervision, staff development, and in-service training.
- Participate with agency directors in making liaisons with private and public payors, in particular with Medical Director.
- Assure the quality of treatment and related services provided by the system’s professional staff, through participation (directly or by designee) in the system’s ongoing quality assurance and audit processes.
- Provide oversight to ensure appropriate continuum of programs, level of care criteria, standards of practice and psychiatric supervision for each program.
- Provide clinical supervision and consultation to staff, individually (as appropriate) and in team meetings.
- Participate in team, team leads, ITC and staff meetings as determined appropriate with Executive or Associate Director.
- Provide off hours pager/cell phone coverage as appropriate
- Participate in providing constructive feedback to other employees
- Provide direct psychiatric services.
- Assure that all clients receive appropriate evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and medical intake/care as indicated.
- Participate in quality improvement and assurance efforts as appropriate.
- Seek clinical consultation as needed to insure quality of care.
- Notify appropriate personnel of routine and emergent client information.
- Participate in case consultations.
- Provide appropriate coordination/referral and direct service (in-house and out of facility) as appropriate to client’s care.
- Document all client contacts and pertinent information according to agency policy, by stated appropriate deadlines.
- Complete all psychiatric assessments/reviews according to policy.
- Maintain required case-load and direct service productivity as stipulated in agency policy.
- Be organized and effectively use time.
- Pursue ongoing training in clinical issues.
- Comply with all agency, WAC and funding regulations and procedures.
- Demonstrate cooperation and professionalism with other agencies.
- Meet attendance standards.
- Demonstrate self-control and confidence in stressful situations.
- Listen effectively.
- Remain open and receptive to constructive feedback.
- Keep others informed of relevant matters.
Seattle Counseling Service (www.seattlecounseling.org) is a community resource that advocates, educates and serves to advance the social well-being and mental health of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community.
Seattle Counseling Service is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, multicultural work environment. People of color, people with disabilities, and people of diverse sexual orientations, gender expressions and identities are encouraged to apply.
Generous benefits including sick/vacation/holiday leave, medical, dental and vision plan, agency paid ORCA card. Seattle Counseling Service is an approved Washington State Health Professional Loan Repayment Site.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send COVER LETTER and RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org.