District of Columbia
American Bridge 21st Century PAC, a progressive research and communications organization dedicated to holding Republicans accountable for their words and actions, is hiring a full-time Tracking Coordinator for its Washington D.C. office.
This position will report to the Tracking Director and will be responsible for providing administrative support for the Tracking Department.
We are looking for an extremely organized individual who is able to think on their feet and multitask with ease.
- Managing all travel logistics for over twenty-five field researchers
- Managing department credit cards and expenses
- Overseeing all hiring and onboarding processes for new employees in concert with HR Department
- Occasional tracking of political events in the DC area with some minimal travel outside of the DC area
- Assisting with rapid response for the DC office
- Assisting with scheduling meetings and conference calls for the Tracking Department and assisting in the preparation of materials for those meetings
- Preparing miscellaneous Word and Excel documents
- Other administrative duties as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 1-2 years of administrative or other relevant experience;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Be extremely organized and genuinely enjoy answering questions and solving problems;
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task;
- Have well-developed oral and written communications skills;
- Have an interest in politics; and
- Enjoy working closely with others of diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Experience with political tracking and videography a plus.
American Bridge 21st Century offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
American Bridge 21st Century is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please follow the link provided, and respond to the requested information including your cover letter and resume.
Application Link: http://bit.ly/TrackingCoord_idealist