Details: starting hourly rate is $12.20
111 N. 49th Street
About Families Forward Philadelphia
Families Forward Philadelphia operates a 220-bed family shelter in West Philadelphia. Our organization is located on the Blackwell Human Services Campus -Kirkbride Center in West Philadelphia.
Residential Aide Position
The Residential Aide serves an important role at Families Forward Philadelphia in promoting the agency mission, the safety of our residents and the physical integrity of the residence plus compliance of program policies and procedures.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor assigned areas of the residence
- Enforce all resident rules and regulations
- Mediate resident complaints and conflicts
- Serve scheduled meals - must be safe serv certified
- Light cleaning and maintenance responsibilities
- Complete required reports in complete and timely manner
- Maintain a healthy and welcoming work environment by following all Families Forward Philadelphia policies and procedures
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 18 months of work experience
- Must be over the age of 18
- Ability to pass PA Criminal Background check and Pa Child Abuse Clearance
Full time staff receive paid time off and health coverage after completing their probationary period
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com . Candidates will also need to demonstrate reading and writing ability on site upon being selected for an interview. An initial drug and alcohol screening is required, as Families Forward Philadelphia is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Families Forward Philadelphia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.