505 Eighth Avenue
The Field Coordinator is a key member of the Field Development and Operations (FDO) team working directly with the Director of Field Development and Operations to provide administrative support to the Field Team to achieve the successful execution of volunteer development and outreach. The Field Coordinator plays a vital role coordinating the leadership information of HDSA’s Chapters and Affiliates, supporting Regional Staff needs, and ensuring that the administrative needs of HDSA’s 8 regions and their fundraising events are accomplished in a timely manner. The Field Coordinator works in the HDSA New York City headquarters.
- Together with the Director of Field Development & Operations, implement the field-based development and operations through volunteer development and fundraising events.
- Maintain up-to-date Field Department information, including but not limited to meeting agendas, meeting minutes, contacts lists of staff and volunteers, and event listings.
- Support field-based event logistics through the coordination of check requests, contracts review and insurance certificates.
- Monitor HDSA Chapters/Affiliate websites to ensure information is updated on a monthly basis.
- ·Review all field event collateral to ensure materials are tax compliant, including listing donor benefit information.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Field Development & Operations including managing scheduling, maintaining files, and distributing materials pertinent to the business of the Field Staff Team and the National Field Committee.
- Work together with members of the events team to meet or exceed annual revenue goals. Prepare reports as required to support development and implementation of special events.
- Cultivate relationships and effectively engage volunteers. Serve as liaison for customer service and troubleshooting for field-based events.
- Administer and implement systems for Community Health Charity applications and other locally implemented workplace Charitable Campaign Drives (United Way, et al).
- Work with the Marketing and Communications department to coordinate the implementation of e-communications, mailings and related special event promotional materials.
- Oversee daily management of HDSA Connect, branded intranet for HDSA volunteer leaders.
- ·Ensure that all event, donor and volunteer information is captured in the HDSA database.
- Support and maintain a working knowledge of organizational mission initiatives, including advocacy, community services, and education, research and awareness activities.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work creatively, efficiently and effectively as an independently and as a member of a team.
- Enthusiastic about HDSA’s mission
- Excellent written, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to maintaining accurate, confidential records and sensitivity to issues facing HD families
- Ability to successfully handle several projects at once and meet deadlines with flexibility and good humor.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Donor Perfect and relational databases.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To be considered for this position please email you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HDSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.