Details: Salary for this position is competitive and depends on prior experience. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is included.
The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease (PD) by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson’s community.
The Parkinson’s Foundation is seeking a goal-oriented and self-motivated professional for the position of Professional Education Coordinator. In coordination with the Department of Education team, the person in this role is responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating a variety of educational meetings and events.
- Work with the Department of Education team members in managing assigned educational courses and projects from initiation to closure as assigned;
- Work with Associate Director of Education on the bi-annual caregivers summit;
- Work with Associate Director of Educational Programs on the twice yearly Allied Team Training for Parkinson’s program;
- Work with the Director of Research and Centers Program on the annual Centers Leadership Conference;
- Oversee various educational programs for the Parkinson’s community to ensure quality; including program delivery, scheduling and curriculum development;
- Work with team to ensure adequate tracking of metrics and reporting on project milestones;
- Work with colleagues to determine how results will be measured and complete a post project-evaluation to determine how well results were achieved;
- Work with development team to outline projects for funding possibilities.
- Bachelor degree OR Certified Meeting Planner with five years’ experience.
- Three years’ experience in event management or equivalent.
- Experience working in team-oriented, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Experience managing educational programs.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Travel requirement 20%.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicant review will continue until the position is filled. Please indicate, “Professional Education Coordinator” in the subject line. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.