16030 Juanita Woodinville Way NE
At Alpha, we believe every person has the right to enjoy all that life has to offer, regardless of their physical or mental capabilities. Serving over 150 clients in the North Seattle, Shoreline, Bothell, Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, Issaquah, and Woodinville areas, we are one of the area's largest non-profit supported living programs. Alpha's primary mission has been the inclusion of our clients in the community since 1974. We are experiencing tremendous growth and need you to help us continue to serve our local communities.
~~ Apply today, make a difference tomorrow!~~
We invite you to respond to this ad with a cover letter and resume or stop by and visit us at: 18912 North Creek Parkway, Suite 200, Bothell, WA, 98011. A full copy of the job description can be found on our website http://www.alphasls.org/about/employment/
The Quality Assurance manager has responsibilities that involve auditing compliance for our contract with DDA and managing our Community Access program. This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all quality enhancement systems. This position works cooperatively across the departments to ensure regulatory compliance and the integrity of program policies, client records, agency records, and related documentation. This position entails a great deal of customer service and requires superior attention to detail.
Essential Functions (include, but not limited to:)
1. Complete quality assurance reviews of agency records, personnel files and policies , ensuring contract and regulatory compliance; Review and approve plans of correction and corresponding documentation resulting from the quality assurance reviews
2. Act as the agency Compliance Officer, managing and monitoring agency compliance with data security contract requirements and State/Federal regulations, including assuring that mandatory trainings are provided
3. Conduct satisfaction and internal surveys, including Guardian Satisfaction Surveys, Employee Satisfaction Surveys, and Client Satisfaction Surveys, and compile results for comparison and provide analysis as needed or requested
4. Manage and oversee the Community Access program; Monitor contract compliance; Develop and assist with client referrals
Work with external stakeholders to resolve and address program concerns; Provide personnel supervision to assigned staff
5. Regularly review the Policy and Procedure Manual; Monitor regulatory requirements, best practice trends and contract specific procedures; Provide recommendations for updates/changes; Communicate changes to agency personnel
6. Maintain knowledge of housing requirements (HUD, CTED, HTF and other relevant regulations); Assist these sites with record oversight and contract compliance
7. Review and evaluate accident/incident investigations and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements; Review investigations and interview notes for reports to RCS-CRU that result in an outside investigation
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university
- At least one year experience in social services, preferably in the support of individuals with developmental disabilities
- At least two years of experience in a management/supervisory role
- Experience with quality assurance, regulatory oversight, and/or contract compliance or
- Four years' experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities, quality assurance, regulatory oversight and/or contract compliance, and the management/supervision of personnel
- A Washington State driver's license, current vehicle insurance, and ability to be covered on Alpha Supported Living Services' automobile insurance plan based upon driving record
- Background inquiry clearance from an authorized state agency
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national origin, creed, marital status, age, income level, Vietnam era or other veteran's status, sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Employee benefits include:
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
403b Retirement Accounts
Medical, dental, vision and life insurances
Credit Union Membership
Paid Training & Access to over 250 hours of Continuing Education (CE) hours
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter via email for consideration.