Details: Bonus eligible for meeting goals
300 South 5th Street
The Dr Pepper Museum & Free Enterprise Institute, Waco, Tx., representing one of the largest and best collections in the soft drink industry in the world, seeks a President/CEO who will
- serve as chief spokesperson and representative in ways that strengthen its profile.
- expand capacity of Free Enterprise Institute education programs.
- create business plans for attaining goals and objectives set by Board of Directors.
- build an effective team of staff leaders who are able to successfully manage internal "businesses" such as visitors attractions, education programs, retail sales, events, rentals, collections, etc.
- direct and oversee investments and fundraising/development efforts.
are some of the major duties.
The ideal candidate will have the following personal and professional competencies, education, skills and experience:
- a strategic and visionary leader with abilities to transform vision and mission into programs that will propel the Museum and Institute growth
- inspire followers through building trust
- demonstrate core values of integrity and reliability in all actions
- financial management acumen, including ability to increase funding resources
- B.A. degree, minimum; Master's degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of senior management experience in an organization with $1 million dollar or larger budget.
Health and welfare benefits
Paid time Off
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Barbara O'Neal of O'Neal Consulting is exclusively retained for the President/CEO search. O'Neal Consulting is an Executive Search and Human Resources consulting firm that works with mission-driven non-profit clients, as well as, privately owned for-profit companies. www.onealconsulting.com
Please do not contact the Dr Pepper Museum seeking information about this job.