Details: Salary commensurate with experience
250 Bedford Park Boulevard W.
Carman Hall, Room c-4
The Development Manager is responsible for securing financial resources through grants and appeals that will support the organization's programs and services. The Development Manager is also responsible for reporting.
- Research foundation, corporate and government grants and write Requests for Proposals
- Develop an annual fundraising plan with Management
- Cultivate partnerships in the community
- Write and submit new and renewed grants and reports
- Work closely with staff to review program services in order to obtain information for reporting, comply with donor expectations and be aware of programmatic needs for funding to fill gaps or unmet needs of clients
- Increase BronxNet awareness in the community at events
- Manage the production and distribution of ancillary materials that support development and marketing goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required with at least 3 years experience in development
- Proven success in areas of individual and corporate giving as well as grant writing and funding
- Outgoing, team player, Database knowledge, high user of social media
- Master's degree preferred
- Knowledge of the Bronx a plus
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English speaker a plus
BronxNet offers outstanding benefits including medical and dental.
Minimum Education Required