99 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard
Responsible for front desk general office duties Office hours 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday
Good entry and learning opportuntiy
- Answer busy incoming multi lines, direct to appropriate staff/department or voice mail.
- Greet visitors, direct all appointments and deliveries
- Process all incoming mail in a timely manner. Post all outgoing mail with appropriate postage and deliver to nearby Post Office. Track and maintain postage meter balance.
- Order office supplies and maintain proper inventory
- Assist in general mailings as appropriate
- Assist in administrative support functions i.e. Key operator for office machines and perform other clerical functions and department support
- Maintain records, logs and compile data necessary for related job functions.
· Some College preferred.
· Applicants must have previous office experience
Articulate, dependable and flexible with a professional manner. Strong organizational & interpersonal skills needed with ability to prioritize and handle tasks.
· Computer literate
· Bilingual in Spanish
Good attendance and punctuality a must
Generous paid time off
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Submit cover letter and resume. Use job title in subject line