Full Time Temporary
Details: Salary is commensurate with experience.
District of Columbia
Color Of Change PAC is looking to expand to scale our voter contact and persuasion efforts to boost Black voter turn-out in key down ballot elections, including elections for District Attorney and Congress. This is a unique opportunity to join a cutting edge and deeply skilled team to make crucial change during an incredibly important time for the movement.
The Color Of Change PAC Data Director will be responsible for creating and maintaining the data infrastructure for the 2018 Color of Change PAC program. They will be creating the data infrastructure for the program, designing it from the ground up to ensure that the program is successful in accomplishing organizational goals. They will be responsible for communicating with partner organizations around data sharing agreements, and managing a team of data staff working on races around the country to handle day-to-day data needs, as well as creating reports, relevant analysis, and updates for the team. This person should be highly detail-oriented and obsessed with making sure the data is clean and accurate.
This position reports to the National Campaign Manager.
- Design and maintain Color of Change PAC’s data warehouse
- Use scripting for data cleaning and manipulation
- Create reporting infrastructure for timely and relevant analysis of data
- Oversee reporting of key insights and trends to organization stakeholders
- Manage remote data staff
- Communicate with partner organizations around data sharing agreements
- Work with Research Consultant to ensure all experiments are conducted properly
- Maintain voter file integrity and access, and create training program for all relevant parties
- Communicate with senior staff to provide key, data-driven insights and recommendations to team
- Highly detail oriented
- Management experience -- will be responsible for hiring and overseeing staff
- Experience in database design
- Expertise in VAN administration
- Technical training experience; VAN preferred
- SQL or other query language
- API development experience
- Familiarity with GIS
- Familiarity with a scripting language
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Interested applicants should click the link (https://colorofchangepac.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fau7) and submit a resume and COC PAC-tailored cover letter.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Color Of Change PAC is an equal opportunity employer. Color Of Change PAC prohibits unlawful discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic characteristics, disability, status as a special disabled veteran or veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, sexual identity or any other basis prohibited by law.