Details: hourly $18 - $21
The primary role of the Case Manager is to provide comprehensive strengths based case management services as a member of a multidisciplinary team in serving clients and families. The Case Manager will focus on improving the quality of life for the individuals and families enrolled in our programs.
· Assesses client’s or family’s needs and eligibility for services.
· Works with clients, families and appropriate community agencies to coordinate and facilitate services for clients.
· Provides individual and group counseling to clients and possibly families.
· Maintains family contact regarding client adjustments.
· Attends staff, team and department meetings.
· Attends in-services, staffing and other meetings with supervisor’s approval. May be appointed to committees.
· Good judgment with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanor with great interpersonal and communication skills.
· Capability to learn quickly.
· A thorough understanding of confidentiality and discretion and a working knowledge of HIPAA.
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Actively participates in team review of records and cases.
· Participates in agency and community planning and education.
· Provides selected agency services to identified caseload; refers clients and families to other services as appropriate.
· Develops and maintains client case records, plans and reports.
· Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
· Performs related work as assigned.
· Communication oral and written proficiency.
· Ethical conduct.
· Personal effectiveness/credibility.
· Decision making
· Ability to work evenings and an occasional weekend as needed.
· Ability to travel independently throughout the community via mass transit and or car.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required