1340 Frankford Avenue
1. In coordination with the Senior Center Director, plans, organizes, implements and evaluated socialization, recreation and education programs such as classes, exercise, special events, trips, speakers and consultants.
2. Collaborates with Center Director to meet the special needs of the clients.
3. Solicits input of center participants when planning all aspects of program
through the Advisory Council, town meeting and suggestion box.
4. Purchases program supplies such as prizes, materials, meal embellishments
5. In coordination with senior volunteers, plan trips and outings, including
6. Maintains a record of program resources, i.e. consultants, speakers, trip
materials, transportation, etc.
7. Ensures that client activities are recorded.
8. Creation and distribution of monthly center news letter.
9. Formulates and implements senior recruitment plan with Center Director.
10. Plan therapeutic small group activities in consultation with the seniors,
Center Director, and Senior Center Counselor.
11. Participates in center and agency staff meetings.
12. Identify members for small and large group activities; provides one-to-one encouragement with seniors to engage in center activities and services.
13. Other duties as assigned
Health and Dental Insurance/Life Insurance - Flexible hours
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required