345 Whitney Ave
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
Development Systems Manager
Care. No Matter What.
We are Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, one of the region’s largest and most trusted providers of reproductive health care. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide, the outstanding sexual health education we deliver, and our strong commitment to social justice. Working for Planned Parenthood is more than a job; it’s being a part of a powerful movement. Together, we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights for all people.
The Development Systems Manager is responsible for the oversight of the development constituent database and executing the Direct Response program. The Manager develops reporting and analysis mechanisms to strengthen the PPSNE donor pipeline. This includes monitoring financial success of each revenue stream, analyzing donor retention and attrition and supporting the development of moves management plans to improve the data’s standing. This role’s data analysis and operations improvements will support and strengthen the existing revenue generating activities of the department. This role is integral to the achievement of immediate and long-term fundraising goals in line with the organization’s annual plan. This role supervises the Development Database Assistant.
· Supports Development team in most thorough and efficient use of the fundraising database (Raiser’s Edge) and seeks improvements to current systems
· Executes and seeks improvement opportunities for Direct Response program with support from Director of Operations
· Conducts regular fundraising analysis and reporting to support and grow all areas of department
· Supports the agency’s mission and all of the reproductive health services offered including family planning services, women’s health screenings, testing and treatment of STI’s, birth control methods and abortion services
· Support efforts of the agency’s diversity program to provide services that are culturally and linguistically competent; take initiative to develop own awareness and knowledge of diversity matters
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience using Blackbaud’s The Raiser’s Edge (including Events, Prospect, and Honor/Memorial modules) or other comparable software system required
· Experience with data analytics and reporting
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, and basic PC applications is required.
· Excellent customer service or direct donor relations experience preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
· Crystal reports (or similar report writing software) experience a plus
· Strong understanding of the role of data in the fund-raising process
· Ability to learn, manage and comprehend a complex database
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Ability to follow and create detailed policies and procedures
· Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
· Strong time-management and prioritization skills a must
· Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
· Strong communication and customer service skills
· Pro-active, self-starter habits to grow development knowledge
· Ability to work independently, and communicate and partner effectively with directors and co-workers
· Strong supporter of PPSNE mission and all of the reproductive health services offered
PPSNE is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace that values diversity and inclusion and reflects the diversity of our communities and patients. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
PPSNE offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes; Health, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, a flexible spending account, wellness program and more.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and a resume to: