- Perform key administrative support activities including scheduling and coordinating logistics for meetings, appointments and conferences; screening phone calls; drafting correspondence; editing and proofreading documents.
- Support the ongoing processing of grant applications, awards and declinations. Help ensure that grant application materials prepared for review are complete, accurate and processed in an organized and timely fashion.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Connelly Foundation’s grantmaking and operational procedures, policies and protocols. Facilitate the Program team’s accurate and timely completion of administrative forms and assist staff with utilization of institutional resources, including its grantmaking databases and organizational records.
- Ensure efficient and accurate paper and electronic record-keeping of important Program information.
- Support program research in the areas of Education; Human Services; and Culture and Civic Life. Draft reports, white papers, and other documents.
· Create presentation materials and resources for diverse stakeholder groups, including internal and external audiences. Apply knowledge of technology and software tools to compile, analyze, and present data and research in a concise and professional format.
· Contribute to the production of internal newsletters and outreach materials such as the Foundation’s web-based content.
- Assist program staff in assessing and responding to external inquiries for Foundation support.
- Support the execution of administrative tasks related to Foundation events including Board of Trustee meetings.
- Serves as Front Desk backup when needed.
- Contribute to and participate in tasks of the Connelly Foundation as assigned, as well as broader Foundation projects as needed.