Details: BCRF offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is dedicated to being the end of breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF-funded investigators have been deeply involved in every major breakthrough in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. This year, BCRF will award $59.5 million to support the work of more than 275 scientists at leading medical and academic institutions across 15 countries, making BCRF the largest private funder of breast cancer research worldwide. BCRF is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the U.S.-the only one with an "A+" from CharityWatch and Charity Navigator’s highest rating of four stars.
BCRF’s strategic alliances group oversees brand partnerships, licensing, consumer products, retail partnerships, digital platform collaborations, promotions and NGO alliances. This dedicated impact division provides a vital revenue engine to fuel the global game changers in cancer science and medicine.
The Corporate Partnerships Associate is responsible in supporting BCRF corporate partner leadership with the facilitation, planning and execution of BCRF’s 100+ partner campaigns and programs. This position reports directly to the Assistant Director of Corporate Partnerships.
· Manage key partnerships at the Associate Partners and Survivors Circle Partners level.
· Support needs of senior partnerships personnel in management of all other partners.
· Track partner contracts annually to ensure timely renewals by Partnership Team.
· Steward contract renewals and all required filings through Partnerships and Senior Leaders as needed.
· Manage tracking of incoming partnership financials. This includes sending invoices to 100+ partners, tracking payments, filing checks, and delivering Partnerships revenue projections by quarter.
· Planning and logistics for annual events including Annual Partner Summit and Media Showcase.
· Manage Partner-specific invites and RSVP’s and gifting requests for BCRF events.
· Manage in-bound prospect leads: managing calls and emails communications, answering general questions, directing opportunities to internal contacts.
· Conduct research and draft briefing documents for current and prospective partners.
· Maintain the current system for existing and incoming partner’s assets for easy access.
· Act as BCRF point person for key information and asset distribution.
· Serve as point person for database (Raiser's Edge (R/E) content, data integrity and managing all information with the appropriate central contact.
Corporate News Tracking:
· Track day-to-day news for key pieces on brand partners and distribute quarterly report focused on news and activations in the breast cancer awareness sector, trends and disruptions in cause marketing, and best practices.
· Manage department travel and expenses and all partner mailings.
· Develop and distribute quarterly calendar of Partner events and promotions.
Skills and Expertise
· Bachelor's degree
· 2 years+ of experience in corporate partnerships, strategic alliances, development, corporate social responsibility or fundraising.
· Accustomed to working, problem solving and collaborating thoughtfully in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communications and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to an ever-changing workload
· Passionate, resourceful and proactive
· Proficiency across Microsoft Office suite required; proficiency in Raiser’s Edge and Adobe preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resume, cover letter including salary range requirements to:
Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.