8540 Verree Road
CORA is looking for a mission driven Supervisor to oversee two 21st Century Learning After School sites, as well as enriching programs at an existing site. The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the functioning of after school programming sites and activities, and ensuring the ongoing success and growth of the programs. This position works with the Managing Director, Community Services to ensure all levels of programming meet the mission of CORA Services.
- Select, train and retain a vibrant staff for all CORA sites to ensure all program outcomes are achieved.
- Work with staff to build exciting, fun and educational programming for students, and assist staff in executing programs as needed.
- Partner with school administration to ensure that programming meets the specific needs of the school and community.
- Represent CORA Services at all meetings regarding 21st Century Learning programming.
- Effectively market new initiatives in programs to encourage student attendance.
- Participate in the renewal process for all existing programs, and continue to secure additional funding sources for these programs.
- Assist the Managing Director in pursuing new opportunities to provide services as well as securing current funding levels through participation in the RFP process.
- Promote the growth of 21st Century Learning programs in schools and communities CORA serves through ongoing outreach to local businesses, agencies, and community officials.
- Participate in licensing renewal process and program accreditation.
- Develop relationships with partner organizations in order to build improved programming opportunities.
- Organize meetings with the parents of students in the programs on a regular basis (ex. Parent Orientations, Open Houses).
- Create and maintain a professional development training program for staff based on licensing requirements and program needs.
- Be accessible to staff during programming hours should needs arise.
- Oversee program budgets and ensure staff are fiscally responsible.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managing Director, Community Services, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in education, early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or a human services field; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 year supervisory experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with school-age children
CORA offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 403b retirement plan, and PTO.
CORA Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume including a cover letter to email@example.com.