Executive Office Administrator [REPOST April 2018]
- Job posted by National Advocates for Pregnant Women
875 Avenue of the Americas
NAPW seeks an experienced Executive Office Administrator (EOA). Reporting to the Executive Director (ED) and the Deputy Director of Operations (DEP), the Executive Office Administrator is the first point of contact for all staff and guests, and is responsible for providing comprehensive, high-level, confidential administrative support to the ED, Senior Management Team (SMT), and the Board. The EOA will also be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office.
The EOA will be experienced in quickly handling with little to no guidance, a wide range of administrative and executive support-related complex tasks and projects. S/He will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people. S/He will possess the ability to prioritize and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The best candidate is someone who is both committed to the mission of NAPW and enjoys systems and administration. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual seeking to demonstrate expertise in operations, project management, executive management, administrative generalist experience, and leadership skills and to learn about all aspects of the work and operation of a leading national non-profit legal advocacy organization.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Executive Office Administrative Support.
- Administration and Operations.
- Development Support & Database Management.
- Meetings and Events management.
- Coordination of Travel.
- Office Services.
- Office Security & Safety.
The ideal candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree;
- 5-10 years of experience in progressively increasing levels of administrative support roles, with no less than 3 of those years supporting C-Suite (Executive Director, CEO, CFO, CHRO, President, Vice President, etc), preferably in a nonprofit organization;
- Previous meeting coordination experience; experience coordinating domestic and international travel; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize; maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion; strong people skills; flexible; proactive; efficient; possess the highest level of organizational and project management skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Advanced-level proficiency with solid, measurable experience in Mac OS platform HRIS; Payroll Processing, Development/Donor management applications (e.g. QuickBooks, ADP-Run, PeopleSoft, Network for Good, Raiser’s Edge, 4D);
- Advanced-level proficiency with solid, measurable experience in a variety of Mac OS computer software applications, social media platforms, and databases (e.g. MS Office Suite, Zoom, Google Hangout, Skype, InstaGram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, WestLaw).
GO TO www.AdvocatesForPregnantWomen.org FOR THE FULL JOB ANNOUNCEMENT.
Competitive, comprehensive benefits!
Level of Language Proficiency
Must be fully-fluent in English.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 4, 2018. THIS A REPOST. PRIOR APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
REQUIRED SUBMISSIONS (MUST INCLUDE ALL ITEMS LISTED BELOW):
- Cover Letter which must include all of the following elements:
a) Your personal & professional motivation for seeking this position.
b) A discussion of what makes you the ideal/best candidate for this position.
c) Salary Requirement.
d) Indicate where you found this Job Announcement.
3. Complete contact information for three (3) professional references
INSTRUCTIONS: NO PHONE CALLS OR FAXES PLEASE.
All submissions must be sent VIA EMAIL ONLY
SUBJECT: ATTN: Human Resources – NAPW Executive Office Administrator (REPOST 2018)
NATIONAL ADVOCATES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE CONSIDER APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, CREED, GENDER, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, MARITAL OR VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED STATUS. www.AdvocatesForPregnantWomen.org