25 West 52nd Street
Responsible for providing level 1 technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, software and network (LAN). Responds to computer problems, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, network and hardware.
- Answering helpdesk calls/emails and entering them into the logging system. Escalating higher level support requests as required.
- Assist with unlocking and resetting password via Active Directory
- Maintain daily performance of network printers and copiers. Replace toner for all laser printers in the building, diagnose and troubleshoot problems.
- Build setup and deploy new workstations. Replace, clean and repair faulty computer equipment (desktops, keyboards, mice, monitors, etc.)
- Assist with special projects when required.
- Maintain IT inventory of workstations, computers accessories, printers and toner cartridges. Place order with vendors when stock needs replenishing.
- Contact vendors (Dell, TGI, etc.) to schedule onsite repair appointment as needed.
- Assist with daily backup and restore task.
- Troubleshooting issues with applications face to face with users and remotely
- Configuring/troubleshooting email clients (both desktop and mobile)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OSX
- Microsoft Office 2013 and higher, SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- Adobe Acrobat
- Trend Micro Antivirus
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- DameWare Remote Support
Technical Certification Requirements
- A+ Certification
- Network + Certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Paley Center for Media maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply: HumanResources@paleycenter.org