1 Washington St
Framework is a startup social enterprise built on a simple idea: every homebuyer should
educate themselves about the mortgage process and the responsibilities of homeownership,
and then keep learning so they can protect their investment. We’re dedicated to helping our
customers make decisions with confidence throughout the homeownership journey.
As we leverage the power of technology and data to strengthen communities one homeowner at
a time, the individual contributions of our tight-knit team play a vital, daily role in shaping our
products and services. Creative thinking, collaboration, and problem-solving are at the core of
the Framework culture, and we’re seeking team members with drive and creativity to add to the
The Operations Associate will be a member of the Operations and Information Systems (IS)
team and will contribute to Framework’s growth by executing projects in diverse operational
areas including vendor relationship management, accounting, and data stewardship. The
Associate will work closely with and at the direction of the Vice President, Operations and IS. This
is a position with great opportunity for professional development and growth.
We are looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about operational efficiency and
its value to an organization. The ideal candidate is empathetic, pays attention to detail, and is
comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment. This position reports to the Vice President,
Operations and IS and is located in Boston, MA.
What you’ll do
• Assist with onboarding of new Framework employees.
• Coordinate with finance team to make payments to nonprofit counseling agencies as
well as reporting.
• Serve as point person to plan team meetings and coordinating needed resources for
• Manage all the vendor relationship for payments, invoices, and document all the
necessary documentation for compliance.
• Work closely with data analytical team to cleanse and transform data as needed in our
core enterprise systems.
• Learn all the technologies being used in the organization and help develop and maintain
What you’ll bring
• Bachelor’s degree desirable; with 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with project management from project conception to completion.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively
communicate the value of operational efficiency supported by information.
• You love to work in a diverse work environment and like new challenges and effectively
• You have a proven track record of managing multiple initiatives/projects and can juggle
from one project to another and stay on top of it.
• You are not afraid of a constantly changing, somewhat unpredictable, fast-paced
environment. Bonus: this excites you!
• Experience working with Customer Relationship Management, Accounting, Customer
• Support, Event Management are highly desirable but not required.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
• Our vision inspires you!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Framework is headquartered in downtown Boston, with offices in Portland, OR and Saint Paul,
MN. If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and a brief letter
explaining why you’re a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org with
“Operations Associate” as the subject line.