1701 West Superior Street
Erie Family Health Centers is looking for strategic, detailed oriented, team player to join our Development Team. The Manager of Institutional Giving is responsible for identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding foundation, government, corporate and association donors to Erie.
- Develop and execute fundraising strategies designed to build strong relationships with funders and to secure support for general operations, restricted programs, and capital projects.
- Research, write, and present/submit letters of inquiry, sponsorship proposals and grant applications, working in partnership with program staff, data team, development colleagues and Erie leadership.
- Manage all aspects of proposal and grant writing, stewardship, and record-keeping.
- Lead new prospect identification, tracking/management, and assignment for further cultivation.
- Oversee reporting and administrative activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Development and Communications and key program staff to achieve Erie’s overall fundraising goals.
- BA or BS degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience with grant writing and proposal production, or other professional writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working with Raiser’s Edge database
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments
- Existing relationships with Chicago philanthropic community
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Able to monitor and meet fundraising goals
Minimum Education Required