210 West Rittenhouse Square
Job Summary Assist the K-8 Program Manager of the Honickman Learning Center and Comcast Technology Labs with the day-to-day
administrative and programmatic duties. Duties are to be completed in a timely manner with attention to detail, accuracy and a high level of professionalism. Administrative duties are completed before engaging in programmatic tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop positive relationships with youth and parents.
· Publicize the After School program and distribute applications and information about the program to families; perform outreach at community events, leaflet neighborhood and schools and provide general support to implement the K-8 After School recruitment plan
· Food ordering, prep, servicing, tracking and reporting after school snacks and camp meals.
· Ensure each class Binder meets OST contract requirements. (Sign in sheets, Allergy List, Emergency Contact List, etc.)
· Take daily student count and conducting daily Absentee calls from 4pm and 5:30 pm.
· Ensuring Dismissal & Safety Procedures and Protocols are followed daily.
· Support and help coordinate parent meetings and conducting outreach.
· Assist with arranging and supervising field trips.
· Assist with student transportation, as required.
· Be available for occasional weekend or evening activities.
· Provide coverage at the Receptionist Desk when needed, including handling incoming phone calls, HLC security and interaction with clients/guests.
· Responsibly handle confidential student and staff files.
· Organize and maintain an efficient filing system for student, staff and program records.
· Collect and process new registrations for K-8 ensuring applications are complete and all families provide proof of application to CCIS prior to enrollment.
· Collect fees as a designee of Program Manager, and in that role abide by all expectations as listed in the “Collection of Fees and Events Rents” policy and procedures.
· Maintaining accurate account/record of CCIS eligibility on file and submitting monthly CCIS invoices.
· Assist Program Managers in processing and maintaining all DPW, OST contract and DHS licensing documentation required to be maintained for students, staff and program.
- Submit all required student, staff and program data to PHMC via PCAPS and maintain PHMC database for K-8 and Teens, including K-8 and Teen Program invoicing.
- Accurately input attendance for K-8 into ETO each day. Assist with set up and update of K-8 student records in ETO, including demographics, forms, assessments, and outcomes as needed specific for the K-8 program ETO, including demographics, forms, assessments, and outcomes as needed specific for the K-8 program
· Perform other duties, as requested
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 2 Years after school program/administrative experience
· Ability to work well with a wide variety of people
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, email, internet)
· Database experience (data entry, data management, and creation of reports)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively
· Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and to function effectively in a high pressure short deadline environment
· Valid driver’s license
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minimum Education Required