The Philly Friendship Circle is seeking a full-time staff member excited to be a part of our growth. The Outreach & Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the organization's founders and current staff to develop, coordinate, and direct all new member recruitment, current member retention and a comprehensive marketing plan. Minimum of two year commitment a plus.
The Philly Friendship Circle serves Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester and Delaware Counties and is founded by Chabad Lubavitch.
We connect teens and young adults to youth with special needs and their families through a full range of social offerings. Inspired by the power of genuine friendships, our youth cultivate understanding, kindness and responsibility while ensuring a caring and inclusive community.
Ideal candidates will possess strong organizational and communication skills with a desire to work in a fast-paced, team environment with a high level of collaboration with other staff members. Candidates must be self-motivated and able to work flexible hours as required to accommodate evening and Sunday events. Candidates should be very comfortable and skilled with word processing, social media and internet applications. Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design, Photoshop and Video Editing Software is a plus. Excellent writing, creative and communication skills, an ability to pick up new skills quickly, trustworthiness, and a strong work ethic are essential.
The Outreach and Marketing Coordinator will work directly with teens and their parents as well as families who have children with special needs within the Jewish community. Sensitivity to the special needs population and to all youth in general, as well as dedication to the inclusive, upbeat and communal spirit of the organization are a must. Candidates should be comfortable representing Friendship Circle to the public as well as public speaking.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Recruitment of new members (teens and families of youth with special needs).
- Supporting and developing relationships with current members and their parents to ensure a positive experience.
- Addressing our varied populations while maintaining our mission, vision and core values.
- Community Engagement: Supporting and building our greater community (donors, alumni and other community members).
- Build multiple marketing campaigns throughout the year that maintain a strong brand identity, target multiple demographics and incorporate varied messaging.
- Work collaboratively with staff and freelance design team.
- Maintain all outward facing presence:
- Print - Brochures, Flyers, Postcards, Welcome Packets, Magnets, etc.
- Website - Content, Sitemap, Images
- Social Media - Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- Press - Newspaper, TV
- Active role running various activities/workshops at any given program in collaboration with programming staff.
Benefits can be negotiated. Possible addition to group insurance plan. Position will be a W-2 employee.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required