District of Columbia
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is a small association that serves some of the world’s biggest brands in the travel industry. With a global reach, we provide a unified voice and are the leading authority of the cruise community. We support policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and are dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience.
CLIA is currently seeking a Membership Specialist to be part of the Membership team that provides customer service and guidance to CLIA’s members. The Member Specialist will
· Respond to incoming inquiries and engage with members to inform them of their benefits, professional development options, and other current industry information.
· Maintain knowledge of all CLIA memberships, publications, products, and services, in addition to industry trends, to serve as a one-stop source of information for CLIA members.
· Work with our membership database to identify process and system improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have a high school diploma or GED, with three (3) years of experience in a high-volume call center environment. Additionally, you should have:
· A high attention to detail and accuracy;
· The ability to maintain professional composure in difficult and stressful situations;
· The ability to work successfully as part of a team and individually;
· Working knowledge of databases and/or association management systems (AMS);
· The ability to communicate effectively and market programs and services;
· And the ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Our casual and fun work environment are just the start of what we can offer you at CLIA. We provide our employees with a competitive total compensation package, including medical, employer paid dental and vision, retirement plan with matching contributions, and an on-site fitness center for your wellness. With an office right at Metro Center, your commute has never been easier.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Embark on a journey with CLIA! To join our talented team, please apply through our job board by submitting your resume and cover letter.
CLIA is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.