Details: $55 - 60 / hour; maximum 12 hours per week.
4368 Santa Anita Ave.
Contract P.A or N.P - Mid-Level Medical Provider
Enjoy the personally rewarding experience of helping those less fortunate than you by working at our beautiful clinic. Malpractice insurance provided. Position requires 8 hours per week of clinical work on Fridays and 2-4 hours per week of administrative chart review and quality improvement functions. This position and our organization provide the opportunity to have an immediate impact on our patients and our community.
· Fridays only – 8 hours per week in clinic
4 hours per week - virtual charting and quality improvement analysis
· Potential to increase hours in future
· Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice in California
· Spanish fluency required
· Interest in working with vulnerable populations
· Strong communication and team building skills
Specific job Duties:
· Evaluate and manage broad range of medical conditions in primary care with emphasis on chronic disease
· Evaluate each patient for health maintenance needs
· Provide counseling to patients regarding wellness and management plans
· Document each visit and update electronic medical record
· Communicate regularly with Medical Director or supervising physician
· Refer diagnostic dilemmas or cases that do not follow expected course to supervising physician
· Work with Medical Director and office staff to implement best practices in office processes
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge and skills
· Perform medical record reviews for chart integrity, health maintenance compliance and chronic disease management compliance
· Develop and implement quality improvement processes with Medical Director
Please forward resume including salary requirements to:
Jane Fall: JaneMF@Our-Center.org
Take our virtual tour and see the life-changing work we perform each day. Virtual Tour link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ndTgwFutg
This is a contract, 1099 position only, with no benefits offered.
This is a new position. The position requires working every Friday (Fridays only) in the clinic, seeing patients. The position also provides 4 hours of REMOTE charting and Q.A. activities, using the employer-provided laptop.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required