Bottomless Closet is a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to inspire and guide disadvantaged New York City women to enter the workforce and achieve success. Comprehensive services include the selection and provision of high quality interview attire, 1:1 resume review/preparation and interview coaching, as well as a broad workshop curriculum that promotes professional development, financial management and personal enrichment. We facilitate entrance into the workforce, build core competencies for workplace success, increase self-confidence and self-esteem, and transform women’s vision of their potential. Our clients come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, including women who are on public assistance, formerly incarcerated, single mothers, domestic violence survivors, and women living in shelters. To date, we have helped over 40,000 clients by providing our services free of charge in order to help them on their path to self-sufficiency.
Bottomless Closet is currently recruiting for a Database Manager. This individual
will serve as lead administrator for Bottomless Closet’s Raiser’s Edge database
and have primary responsibility for data integrity, segmentation and reporting
to support fundraising goals. In addition, the Database Manager will be
responsible for creating new records, updating constituent information,
processing and acknowledging all donations and maintaining internal records of
donations. They will also be responsible for generating mailing lists, coordinating the mailing
of donor correspondence and other development department administrative needs.
SUPERVISION: The Database Manager reports directly to the Development Director.
SCHEDULE: The Database Manager position is Full Time with a schedule that includes a mix of remote and onsite work; ability to work flexible hours, including periodic evenings and a rare weekend
are required; specific hours will be determined based on organizational needs.
· Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum 3-5 years relevant database experience
· Experience with Raiser’s Edge, donor database experience required and NetCommunity preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities
· Excellent computer (Outlook/Word/Excel) skills required
· Ability to be extremely organized and manage multiple tasks
· Good problem solving skills
· Good prospect research skills
· Good oral and written communications skills
· Creative, curious, fast learner, with special appreciation for human services and nonprofits including commitment to Bottomless Closet’s mission
· Desire to self-start and work collaboratively with small staff, volunteers and board a must
SALARY RANGE: Salary commensurate with experiences + a comprehensive benefits package
Bottomless Closet is a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to inspire and guide disadvantaged New York City women to enter the workforce and achieve success. Comprehensive services include the selection and provision of high quality…
Comprehensive benefits package
Comprehensive benefits package