100 Wall Street
CMMB has implemented a new Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge NXT Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system, and seeks a Gift Processing and Data Entry, Coordinator to assist with post-conversion and ongoing data cleaning, data entry, and gift processing. Key responsibilities include assisting the Manager of Database and Gift Processing with the timely processing and acknowledgement of gifts, including gift entry, donor information updates, data imports, data organization, and data hygiene. This position will report to the Database and Gift Processing Manager.
- Coordinate the processing of incoming gifts according to established protocols. Responsible for maintaining gift-intake forms and supplies and resolving exceptions and unprocessable items.
- Work with the finance team to reconcile gift entry; prepare, revise, and distribute daily income, deposit, and credit card reports.
- Accurately enter gift detail in Raiser’s Edge; add new donor records and update existing records as needed; de-duplicate constituent and relationship records; enter gift batches; print daily contributions and gift validation reports; submit batches and reports for proofing and make corrections before letters are posted.
- Download online donations from Luminate Online and accurately import gift detail into Raiser’s Edge.
- Produce donor acknowledgement letters and receipts for gifts using Raiser’s Edge mail function as required.
- Work with fundraisers, programs and finance team as necessary to clarify donor intention or any other questions related to contributions.
- Maintain physical files, including proper gift documentation. Attach media files when necessary to constituent records.
- When required, support the customer service staff on responding to donor inquiries regarding gift processing and demonstrate exemplary customer service in all exchanges.
- Manage inventory of stationery items required for gift processing, acknowledgements, and stewardship programs.
- Manage time-sensitive tasks on a daily basis and exercise good judgment to protect confidential information.
- Maintain gift processing procedures manual.
- Handle database maintenance and updating functions.
- Produce donor, gift, and income reports, lists, merge files, and labels as required by fundraising/communications team and other key constituents.
- Take part in handling the pledge reminder and collections process: send monthly pledge reminder letters to past-due donors; proactively follow-up by phone with donors who have missed payments; prepare monthly past-due and collections reports for development leadership.
- Maintain planned giving donor files, including proper gift documentation; track status of planned gifts and update quarterly.
- Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You’re a data driven individual who is highly meticulous, has excellent attention to detail, and experience with gift processing. You have a bachelors’ degree and 2-3+ years of Raiser’s Edge experience. ImportOmatic experienced is preferred but not required.
You’re comfortable with an “all-hands-on-deck” environment, and you’re able to operate and collaborate across multiple teams and thrive in a fast-paced culture. You are resourceful, with ability to solve problems creatively and adapt to needs and conditions easily.
You have a knack for being organized, managing your time, and thinking critically, with a keen eye for accuracy and detail to ensure data integrity and quality. You work well in an environment with culturally and professionally diverse people. You believe in CMMB’s mission and creating healthier lives worldwide.
Minimum Education Required