W!se is a leading NYC based nonprofit dedicated to developing financial literacy and readiness for college and careers. Our organization fosters long-term strategic partnerships among leaders in business, education, and government. It is an organization with a culture of caring that is doing meaningful work to improve the lives of the 200,000 we reach each year. Visit www.wise-ny.org for more information.
We are seeking a strong candidate to manage a national program which supports economic and personal finance instruction in secondary schools. The position will report to senior management. The ideal candidate has a passion for our mission, experience overseeing a rapidly growing national program and be a take charge, energetic and organized team player. Some travel required.
· Spearhead national program growth
· Build and maintain relationships with new and existing school systems
· Write and update program materials
· Deliver excellent customer service
· Coordinate program delivery throughout the year
· Secure new partners to help drive program expansion
· Promote the program at conferences nationally
· Lead workshop presentations to support marketing and build program awareness
· Plan and organize training events and webinars
· Support other organizational/programmatic activities and events.
· B.A/B.S. (in education, economics or finance preferred)
· 3-5 years of experience in program management
· A track record of success managing and growing a national program
· Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects with deadlines
· Extraordinary attention to detail
· Superior writing, oral communication and public speaking skills
· High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Suite
· Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with clientele and staff.
Medical and Retirement Benefits
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send cover letter with salary expectation, resume, brief writing sample (no more than 2 pages), and references to email@example.com.