The Coordinator of Student Recruitment supports assigned team as well as departmental projects. The coordinator participates, as directed, on deliverables related to student recruitment planning, activities, events, communications, and reporting. They are also primarily responsible for the maintenance of the prospective students’ database and records.
THIS ROLE IS CONTIGENT ON FUNDING
• Handles logistics for multiple meetings and events including but not limited to: conferences, webinars and trainings.
• Responds to general e-mail inquiries and escalates non-standard issues as needed.
• Updates IIE Core systems, Student Databases, and/or Digital Asset Management systems. Performs accurate and timely data entry as well as monthly quality assurance reporting.
Prepares monthly and quarterly reports on activities, outcomes and student data
• As directed, prepares resource materials for presentations related to outreach and recruitment.
• As directed, researches and establishes contact with new audiences and coordinates increased engagement across the U.S. higher education community.
• As directed, updates social media analytics, creates, edits and posts content to social media channels, and assists with ongoing social media campaigns.
• As directed, provides administrative support with departmental finances such as expenses, pcard, invoices and POs.
Education and Work Experience:
• Requires an Associate's degree and at least two years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The Coordinator of Student Recruitment supports assigned team as well as departmental projects. The coordinator participates, as directed, on deliverables related to student recruitment planning, activities, events…