Details: Competitive salary
123 William Street
Under the supervision of the Director of Staten Island Programs or designee, the Referral & Network Liaison, Staten Island Programs is responsible for collecting, processing, and reviewing for eligibility referrals from various providers and Care Management Agencies and reporting statistics for stakeholders. The Referral & Network Liaison also
provides administrative functions and support to CBC programs.
- Maintain a system which effectively collects, processes and review new program referrals.
- Make assignments to participating Care Management Agencies in line with CBC’s policy and procedures.
- Work with referring agencies to ensure that referrals are complete and that potential participants meet the program’s eligibility criteria.
- Respond to all referrals from agencies with status of referral in a timely manner.
- Manage upward enrollment requests by verifying eligibility status.
- Input client’s data into CBC’s health information technology platform.
- Ensure that health information data is entered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Facilitate the transfer of clients from SI CARES services to Health Home care coordination if circumstances dictate.
- Submit timely, accurate and complete statistical data to funding sources and other stakeholders, including referring agencies.
- Support participating Care Management Agencies’ administrative functions including ensuring that programmatic systems are in place and functioning to meet member’s health needs.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all aspects of CBC work and uses this standard with all stakeholders and activities of the Staten Island programs, including data management, recordkeeping, and filing.
- Provide office support including answering phones, ordering supplies, typing and filing.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
This position is based in Staten Island and may require occasional travel to other boroughs.
Comprehensive and generous benefit package
Minimum Education Required