Program Manager, Center for Healthcare Leadership and Management
- Job posted by American Academy of PAs
Details: Salary dependent upon experience and expertise
2318 Mill Rd, suite 1300
The American Academy of PAs is seeking a new program manager for its Center for Healthcare Leadership and Management (CHLM). This is an ideal opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate who is passionate about improving quality of care by cultivating leadership among the healthcare community, and shaping the future of the healthcare industry by building new educational pathways. The program manager will provide project management, program support, and client administration.
The Program Manager for CHLM will provide support for Center efforts to produce programs, products and services that meet the needs of the employer community with respect to the PA/NP workforce. S/he will collaborate with CHLM team members to pursue marketing and sales goals, research objectives, project management and event planning. The Program Manager will be a contributing member of a dynamic team and will work collaboratively with other AAPA departments as needed.
- Supports the daily workings of CHLM including project management, meeting and agenda planning, and product development needs
- Assists with process management of potential clients and partners (contracts, scheduling, invoicing)
- Provides research and writing as needed
- Works with AAPA web team to keep CHLM website content current and updated
- Collaborates and coordinates with IT, education, communications, and marketing departments to support CHLM’s leadership content
- Works with outside vendors for CHLM needs (data, materials, etc.)
- Serves as liaison to the marketing and communications departments on the annual Executive Leadership Conference (ELC)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry a plus
- 3-5 years professional work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with constituents at every level
- Independent thinker and creative problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Highly organized self-starter who is successful working both independently and on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
AAPA offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as commuter benefits, 401(k) match, and gym subsidies.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For additional information and to apply, please visit AAPA's website.