• Provide individual, family counseling and case management to families to prevent foster care placement and to promote wellbeing.
• Maintain a regular caseload in accordance with program’s policies and procedures.
• Conduct home visits and accompany clients to appointments as needed.
• Provide crisis intervention and manage emergencies as needed.
• Schedule, facilitate and/or participate in conferences with families, community partners and ACS using the Family Team Conferencing (FTC) model.
• Collaborate with ACS, schools and all collateral providers.
• Complete progress notes, FASP’s and statistical reports within deadlines for all cases.
• Have required Supervision and all necessary meetings and trainings.
• SCO Family of Services is an equal employment opportunity employer.
• MSW or BSW with minimum of 5 years of experience in child welfare or related field.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus.
• Minimum of one evening required depending on caseload.
Minimum Education Required