Assistant Occupancy Specialist - Far Rockaway Brookdale Housing
- Job posted by Jewish Association Serving the Aging
125 Beach 19th Street
Assists with the recertification processing for the tenants and submitting relevant documents to Occupancy Specialists for completion of the recertification processes for Brookdale Village Housing Corp.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mail recertification notices with appointment dates to tenants
- Conduct recertification appointments/interviews
- Mail and/or print all third party verifications associated with the recertification process
- Organize recertification forms in accordance with the HUD requirements
- Submit recertification package to Occupancy Specialist for completion of recertification processing
- Prepares copies of tenants lease package
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.
· High school graduate or G. E. D. Associates degree a plus
· Russian language proficiency preferred
· Two or more years prior bookkeeping experience or similar
· Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of or willingness to learn HUD Occupancy rules and procedures
· Ability to read write and speak English clearly.
· Legible handwriting.
· Ability to use standard office equipment (i.e., calculator, photocopier, fax, etc.).
SUBJECT TO REVIEW FOR PURPOSES OF ADAAA
JASA is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required