536 Mission Street
Golden Gate University (GGU) has been helping adults achieve their professional goals since 1901. We are the #1 ranked University for Adult Learners by Washington Monthly for three consecutive years. Students can choose from undergraduate and graduate degree and certificate programs in law, taxation, business and related professions both in-person and online. Our main campus is in the heart of San Francisco's thriving financial district, providing students with faculty that work at notable companies and bring real-world experience to the classroom.
We are seeking a professional who is passionate about helping individuals reach their goals to join our Enrollment Team. The Enrollment Coordinator will assist prospective students throughout the admissions process. Your role at GGU is critical as you will help to ensure that students have an excellent admissions experience.
We're a mission-driven organization, looking for people who are driven to work hard, make a difference, and grow within our University.
If you're compassionate, hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives, Golden Gate University is the place for you.
- Assist with lead management by providing initial screening of inquiries with the goal to transfer or set an appointment for Assistant Directors/Territory Managers to speak with prospective students.
- Maintain a minimum standard of outbound calls to prospective students.
- Adhere to lead management plan guidelines for each lead in the database, including speed to lead and contact efficiency metrics
- Accurately record interactions with each prospective student in CRM Recruit
- Inform applicants regarding missing required materials needed to complete their applications
- Assist in running reports (Ellucian Colleague and Recruit) for Assistant Directors/Territory Managers
- Provide assistance to students when their assigned Assistant Director/Territory Manager is not available
- Support application/registration events
- Partner with departments outside of Enrollment/Admissions including Financial Aid, Enrollment Support Services and Advising to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student; escalate issues as appropriate
- Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, subject to select weekends, and evenings to accommodate student, departmental and University's needs.
- Occasional travel may be required for off-campus event support (e.g. university commencement)
- Other projects as assigned
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years of administrative work, higher education highly desirable.
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Able to diagnose issues quickly, try new approaches; GRIT
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence others internally and externally
To apply: Please go to http://www.ggu.edu/jobs and submit an application, letter of interest, and a resume.
In applying for a position, candidates sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.
Golden Gate University is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
University policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender stereotyping, and gender identity, taking a protected leave (e.g. family medical or pregnancy leave), or on any other basis protected by applicable laws.
The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and inclusion, and to maintaining working and learning environments that reinforces these practices. The University welcomes and encourages applications from all especially women, minorities, people of color, veterans, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQI community.
Golden Gate University annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the Federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Golden Gate University Report, please go to http://www.ggu.edu/media/employee/documents/facilities/street-smarts-annual-security-report.pdf.
Minimum Education Required