Details: Dependant Upon Experience
14150 Southwest Milton Court
**This position is part time at 32 hours a week.**
This position contributes to the mission of the organization by: serving as the first point of contact, and the face of the organization by greeting visitors and answering the phone in a professional and personable manner, and by providing administrative assistance to the Finance and Administration Department.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Represent Medical Teams International in a professional, positive and enthusiastic way.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Receive and direct visitors, monitor logbook, issue visitor badges.
- Develop and track monthly schedule for front desk breaks and mailroom rotations.
- Ensure all front desk resources, forms, and handbooks are current and updated regularly.
- Retrieve and appropriately distribute all voice mails related to the general voice mailbox.
- Unlock the main entrance at the start of each day.
- Secure the front desk area, including the main entrance, at the close of each day.
- Notify the facilities manager of any facilities related concerns.
- Manage bi-weekly office supply orders and maintain appropriate quantities in mail and copy rooms.
- Maintain mailing machine, and ensure adequate postage and supplies are available at all times.
- Order business cards for all staff as needed.
- Set up and maintain staff mailboxes.
- Process outgoing mail on assigned days of the week.
- Keep lunchroom appropriately stocked with supplies.
- Maintain lunchroom cleanup schedule.
- Assist Accounts Payable Coordinator by opening incoming invoices and preparing vendor checks for mailing.
- Collaborate with HR staff to plan and coordinate staff events, including blood drives and flu shot clinics.
- Provide administrative support to the department as needed.
- When appropriate, incorporate the use of volunteers in daily job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience necessary to perform the job.
- One year office experience.
- Exposure to accounting and aptitude for working with numbers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling and Values.
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and as a valued team member.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to operate well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and occasional weekends.
- Pleasant, professional phone manner.
- Ability to consistently communicate professionally and effectively with all constituents.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Moderately skilled with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Minimally skilled with Dynamics CRM or similar database.
This position is a 32 hours a week position and comes with a full benefits package including medical, dental and optical. For a full list of these benefits please visit our website at http://www.medicalteams.org/home/careers/benefits-summary
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To learn more about this position and to apply please visit our website at www.medicalteams.org