Why Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Does your work change lives? Does your work bring hope to the people you serve every day? If you join the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation staff team it will!
The Foundation is a dynamic organization serving more than 1.6 million patients through its research programs and a wide array of patient services. Every team member EMPOWERS patients and their families to make informed decisions about their own healthcare, INSPIRES by helping them tell their stories and CONNECTS the community so no one ever has to feel alone in their IBD journey.
How you can help us change lives: Working in partnership with one of the country's most dynamic, progressive voluntary health organizations, you will be an integral part of building the community of patients, families, and business partners.
We are seeking a Fundraising Campaign Manager to manage its Team Challenge and Spin4 programs. Team Challenge is an exciting training and fundraising program with events in select markets across the United States and abroad. Spin4 is a high energy indoor cycling event to raise funds and awareness for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
Together we’ll reach the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation's goals for funding our critical mission agenda.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Create new and utilize current fundraising materials required for successful implementation for campaign
• Coordinate and implement elements of promotional and marketing activities to create brand awareness and generate program interest
• Recruit, develop and lead a committee
• Manage volunteers helping to motivate and support them in achieving their fundraising and training goals
• Marketing, sales and/or peer to peer fundraising experience; a proven track record in corporate sponsorship
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively
• Energetic team player with a positive attitude
• Public speaking experience is a plus
- BA/BS Degree required
- Professional experience required
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Travel may be required during weeknights and weekends.
Benefits of Working for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Career development through ongoing trainings, individual development plans and goals. Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, Paid Parental leave and 403(b) and 403 (b) ROTH plans with additional contributions from the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of: race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, unemployment status or any other protected category.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is committed to a diverse and representative workforce.
Thank you for your interest in the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation. Please be sure to include a cover letter with your application.
Benefits of Working for the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation: Career development through ongoing trainings, and individual development plans and goals. Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, paid Parental Leave and 403(b) plan, including a ROTH plan, with additional contributions from the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.
Minimum Education Required