287 Columbus Avenue
The City Year Business Systems team is responsible for building and supporting the systems used to run and grow our organization. We focus on high-impact, cross-functional projects that improve the experience of the staff, Americorps, and communities we serve.
In this role you will collaborate with systems owners, users and business leaders to continuously improve our business processes and the systems that underpin them. You will join a small team chartered with enabling our systems to be as intuitive, delightful, automated and resilient as our users need them to be. Our Workday platform includes Recruiting, Human Capital Management, Compensation, Financials, Benefits, Payroll and Time-Tracking.
Our primary Cloud/SaaS tools includes Salesforce (Fundraising, Americorps Member Recruitment, Admissions and Intervention Tracking), Okta Single Sign-on, and Microsoft Office 365.Job Description
- Become a knowledge leader on all things Workday
- Plan, coordinate and communicate to deliver impactful cross-team projects
- Analyze problems to find the best available solutions Translate business requirements into system designs
- Configure, test and implement customized solutions on our third-party applications
- Spec, build and monitor systems designs
- Evaluate potential new vendors
- Relentlessly focus on quality – quality data, performance, user experience, etc.
- Obsess over data and data models
- Operate under pressure – it comes with the territory when you’re in the idle of every major strategic initiative we have
- Collaborate with colleagues on projects
- Allow you to take full ownership of a platform
- Provide training on the latest platform technologies
- Make critical decisions regarding the platform
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or equivalent IT experience
- Familiarity with Workday; Workday Certified Administrator a plus
- Ability to translate technical specifications into customer/business requirements
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience working within both a team environment and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to synthesize and interpret technical data.
Compensation and Benefits
Full time employees are entitled to compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include health insurance with Flexible Spending Account, paid vacation, holidays, parental leave, 401K, and more.
City Year is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, including persons with disabilities and veterans.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please complete the online application and attach a resume and thoughtful cover letter in the "Resume/CV" field on the "My Experience" page. Internal applicants should apply through cyresource.